The area in the Andes Mountains where our Vacation House is located offers many activities for you to explore during your stay. We can recommend several local outfitters or a private guide to plan your perfect outing. There are plenty of things to do whether you are on the adventurous side or if you plan to take it easy. There are many traditional & folkloric towns nearby worth exploring. Here are some of the wonderful places you can visit, and keep in mind that our friendly staff can help you with specific requests or with a custom outing: Nature and Adventure Tourism, Hiking and Trekking, Horseback riding, Mountain Biking, Mountaineering, Paragliding, Bird watching, Camping.
- The town is a serene place but it is also full of life and movement with its commerce and its ...Read more
- Parque Nacional Natural Los Nevados Part of Colombia’s National Park System, this protected area is home to some of the last ...Read more
- Coffee was introduced to Colombia in the 1800s. It is regarded as one of the highest quality coffees in the ...Read more
- This is one of the most beautiful and unique places in the Quindío región due to the incomparable beauty of ...Read more
- Parque Nacional del Café in Montenegro Parque Nacional de la Cultura Agropecuaria Panaca in Quimbaya Jardín Botánico del Quindío y Mariposario – ...Read more